Monday, May 7, 2012

someone that inspires you

{inspire}: verb.
To affect, guide, or arouse by divine influence.

I didn't even have to think twice when deciding whose picture I would post today. The amount of influence my Dad has place on my life is indescribable. He was my hero, my best friend, and now my angel. Since he passed, he has become my biggest source of inspiration. Words will not do this justice to explain, but somehow, the fact that he is no longer here drives me to be a better person - a woman he would be proud to call his daughter. On all big life decisions, I always ask myself... "What would he think? Would he support this?" If I think he wouldn't, I have my answer. My Dad gave me the best give a parent could ever give to their child, he believed in me. There are so many things I question in the world, but I am thankful that my fathers love was never one of them. It was always there, and I'll carry it with me until we meet again. Rest in Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment