Thursday, May 3, 2012

something you wore today

All of the extra time on my hands has only fed my blogging and pinterest addiction further. This in turn, as only led to me constantly searching through blogs for fashion inspiration. (Favorite of which include Atlantic-Pacific, What Courtney Wore, and Yurkstyle.) While there are many looks I adore, there are some I simply can't pull off. However, I am always trying to push my personal fashion boundaries. Latest of which would be what I can only refer to as "Coachella Chic". Now this 'fit is a little tame for Coachella, but like I said, I'm looking for inspiration. I have started trying to incorporate a little funk, a little edge, and channel my inner hippie. While remaining true to my comfort zone of neutrals, I have accomplished this new funk by way of accessories. Jewelry pieces, a belt, the right shoe... These items can transform a dull and unmemorable look to one strangers actually compliment you on.

{Sweater: Urban Outfitters $30. Necklace: Forever 21 $5. Ring: Forever 21 $4. Leather Bracelet: Nordstrom Rack $16. Studded Shorts: Etsy.com $60. Animal Print Belt: Target $13. Booties: Steve Madden, DSW $80.}

No comments:

Post a Comment